Thursday, July 11, 2013

So it is now the second week of my first full time job. Things have been going as well as I could have expected, I suppose. The biggest thing for me is really just adjusting to the 9-5 schedule. I knew it would be different than a schedule having classes at specific times on certain days, but I didn't realize just how different it would be... The 8-hour days are definitely long. But I'm learning, and I'm being given responsibilities, so that's great :)
Anyway, even with my long days, I've been managing to squeeze in scrapping time, of course! It's such a great wind down after a day at work. However, I haven't had the time to post all of them up, so I'm going show a whole bunch all at once! Hope it's not too overwhelming ;)

You Make Me Smile


 NSD '13


 My "Helper"

 Scooperbowl


They were everywhere...

Whew, that was a lot!
If you made it through that post, I wanted to share some awesome news... I made it onto the Use Your Words Design Team!!! I'm so excited - there are some lovely ladies on this team, and I'm so excited to get to work alongside them for the next few months! Click the icon on the right sidebar to visit the blog. :)




Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)