Thursday, September 5, 2013

I'm here today to share some great news - I am one of the new members on the Sweet Stamp Shop Design Team!! Woohoooo!! I literally squealed and jumped around everywhere when I first got the email, and am still just as excited as ever to be on this team of talented and caring ladies!

My first post there isn't scheduled for another week or so, but I've been working on the projects I'll be sharing and can't wait to share what I have up my sleeve! Perhaps I'll share a little sneak sometime soon :) In the meantime, make sure to check out the SSS blog - there's a challenge going on right now with a sweet prize!

Also, I know that there was no freebie printables posted last week - things have been quite hectic, with lots of assignments as well as meeting up with friends back at home over the long weekend. I did, in fact, design a new set of printables, but this time, you'll have to enter the challenge over at Use Your Words, and one lucky winner will receive them! I've exclusively designed them for UYW, so you won't find them anywhere else. So what are you waiting for, go on and make a project to enter! Here's a little peek at the prize to get you motivated:



But, just because I want to show how much I appreciate my readers and followers out there, I'll share a cut file I designed. I've been playing around with my Cameo a bit more, and one of the cut files I've made over the past week is this one:


You can download this cut file here. It is an SVG file, which I think you can only open if you have the designer edition of Silhouette Studio. I'm not sure, so if you have any suggestions or insight into this, let me know!

I think it would be great as the background for a card, which I plan to do soon! I did use it on a scrapbooking layout recently just as a cute little layer, and I think it was a perfect detail! Here's a little look at how that came out:



Not to mention I had a whole bunch of cute little hearts at the end that I've been scattering in my Project Life as well as a mini book! So much versatility :) Hope you guys enjoy!

Pin It

4 comments:

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)