Monday, October 14, 2013

I recently signed up for a basic lettering class that I am REALLY excited about. I checked out the portfolio of the teacher, Mary Kate McDevitt, and she is SUPER talented. I mean, if I could make things like this as my JOB, I think I'd call myself awesome:


Though the class hasn't started yet (unfortunately, as I am very anxiously waiting), I decided to just freehand some not-quite calligraphy/lettering of my own, because I have a scrapbooking layout that I'm working on that is calling for a die cut title.


Of course, I'll be sharing with you lovely readers, and you can download this SVG file here :)

If this class looks interesting to you, don't hesitate to sign up - it's only $10 if you click through this link!!! I think it would be so fun to have you in the same class as me. I'll definitely be sharing anything I make in class either here on the blog or via Instagram.

Hope to see you there!! :) Have a great day xxx

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)