Saturday, November 30, 2013

It's Small Business Saturday! And hey... did you know that I have a [super tiny] small business?? Yup, I run a modest Etsy shop where I sell handmade items - mostly cards. I do this on the side mostly because I enjoy the creative and learning process of creating things, and then marketing and running a business - I honestly don't do this to make tons of money, so I keep my prices reasonable! Any and all support is appreciated more than I can say <3

My store is newly stocked with holiday cards, just in time since Christmas is now creeping up on us!!! You know you don't want to let your holiday shopping to-do list pile up on you, so go ahead and take a peek!

And for my wonderful blog readers... use the code SHOPSMALL when you check out to get 10% off your order :) Happy shopping! xx

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)