Monday, November 26, 2012

This is my layout for a ScrapMap challenge, found here: http://scrap-map.blogspot.com/2012/11/scrapmapka18-sponsorowana_16.html
I'm excited and nervous, because this is the first time I'm entering a layout for a challenge!  The prize of 10 washi tapes was too great to pass up, so I used it as an excuse to document part of my trip 2 summers ago to Maryland.  It really was a memorable trip, and I'm surprised I haven't documented any photos of it before.  This has to be one of my favorite pictures of the trip - it's so artsy and pretty, haha.  Since we took way too many pictures in the span of four days for me to scrapbook all of it, I just took this one picture and journaled some of the fun stuff we did on the trip.



Most of the materials I used was old stuff from my stash, but some of it is new stuff that I couldn't wait to play with.  The "FOUR" was stamped with some new alpha stamps I got at Michael's recently - I really just used those as a last resort because I wanted to use a big chipboard "4" instead of spelling it out.  Unfortunately, I realized that I am lacking in the chipboard and stickers numbers department!  Will have to expand on that... I love the look of the alpha stamps, though - so simple and universal.
The little clouds that I included were part of a kit I ordered on etsy - https://www.etsy.com/transaction/100957295.
I've long been a fan of Studio Calico items and their design team, and this mini kit did not disappoint! I can't wait to use up the rest of those goodies :)

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)