Monday, February 18, 2013

I have FINALLY finished my Venice mini! To be honest, I am a little surprised it's actually gotten done so quickly (and by quickly, I mean about a month, haha). Schoolwork has kept me pretty busy, but I was able to work on it a little on weekends and when I was procrastinating ;) So here is the finished product:


I really enjoyed making this cover. It was right after my packages from Two Peas in a Bucket and Amazon came, so I had some new products to work with and it was so much fun! I also made creating this super easy - most pages took me 1-2 hours, but I made this in only 30 minutes, and yet it's one of my favorite parts of the book!
I used some products from Teresa Collin's He said, She said collection - I absolutely loooove all the phrases that are included in there! I'm also loving those wood veneers from Studio Calico.








 There's some hidden journaling on the tag on the right page:

 This left page is probably my favorite page in the mini. This, also, was made after receiving my new products. I am now absolutely, positively in LOVE with wood veneers! I only have that one little arrow on this page, but I have to say, it was so incomplete until I added that. It's too bad I'm super late to the wood veneer craze, because now most of the SC's wood veneer collections that I wanted are sold out! What a shame.

 And here's a close-up of that page:




This is the back cover, and it just holds some postcards and tickets. I sprayed some Mister Huey's Shine (also new!) for the background.

I think this is actually my first complete mini book. There are definitely some pages that I'm not too proud of, but I'm still happy I did it! Hopefully there will be some more minis in the future - especially since I have two new Amy Tangerine Daybooks that are adorable, and should make the process really easy!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)