Sunday, March 10, 2013

As I write this, Spring Break is ending/is over..... Nooooo. So sad. And it's even worse because I know that the upcoming week is going to be soooo busy. Along with the normal class load, I'm going to have lots of appointments to go to/talks to attend AND my very first interview for co-op!! So nervous, because this company is really one of my top two choices and I really want to work for them!

Just wanted to quickly share this layout that I made yesterday.



This layout came together relatively easy for me, and I actually really like how it came out - it's probably one of my favorites that I've made recently. It was inspired by this layout by karenika, as well as much of her other work. I love how she uses journaling in her layouts, and how it's always ones of the biggest and most eye-catching parts of her layout. When creating this layout, I also kept triangles in mind because it was one of the Two Peas monthly challenges that I wanted to do. I had a lot of fun creating my own mask of triangle shapes, and it was super easy just using a piece of cardstock and my x-acto knife. I'm also really starting to love using gesso on my layouts, because it adds great texture and character to the page!

Thanks for stopping by and looking!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)