Friday, March 15, 2013

Hello there! I'm here to share a layout I made for the ChicTags Sunday challenge.





As always, I had a lot of fun playing along with their challenge! The challenge was to scrapbook one day in your life. I took it as a way to record a typical day, which at first I found really hard - being a college student means different classes every day, and tons of new events and other things happening and popping up, switching up your normal routine! It really made me thing about some of the things in my life that are constant, which really just makes them that much more important to record.

In addition to the Sunday challenge, I kept a few prompts in mind when creating this layout (some of the 213 in 2013 prompts at Two Peas. They were:
  • Use kraft (My cardstock was actually kind of orange, but I still count it!)
  • Make a rainbow
  • Put away your patterned paper - this was actually really easy for me, with my new Chic Tags and bits from Teresa Collins's collection He Said, She Said collection; it was somehow freeing to not have to choose papers, and it made the process a lot easier.
Thanks for looking!

Pin It

1 comments:

  1. It's hard to narrow down one day into pictures, but you did a great job. Thanks for joining us last week at Chic Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)