Friday, March 22, 2013

Here's my first layout about the day trip we took to Maine during Spring Break:




This layout has the "pretty" photos from the trip - the ones that I really enjoyed taking just because of my love of photography, but don't have much of a story to them (that dog isn't even ours, and those people on the bench are not us, ha!) Since there wasn't really a story attached to these photos, I left out journaling on this page - which was totally okay, since there were so many photos to fill up the page in the first place!

The foam alphas I used on this layout were originally purple - purple is my favorite color, so that's why I bought them. But purple rarely ever comes up on my layouts, so they haven't been getting used... to remedy that, I covered them with some gesso, which created a seafoam effect that works really well with the pictures of the ocean :)
The Road Trip tags from ChicTags were totally appropriate for this layout, since it was actually a road trip!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)