Friday, March 22, 2013

I've been meaning to do this page for a while, and am glad that I finally got it done! It has some important things from the year of 18, and it definitely was crazy just making the list and remembering all the things that happened - can't believe it was only a year ago! Seems like ages... which is all the more reason to document it, and not let it be forgotten. 18 was a good year.



The simple composition of this layout made it really quick to put together, but was still a lot of fun! I'm also very happy that I was able to use up a lot of old products - all the patterned papers are quite old, as well as the border strip and some of the little embellishments. Perfect, since I just got a new package from twopeas that I am SOOO excited about - out with the old and in with the new, right? ;)

Thanks for looking!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)