Saturday, March 23, 2013

The happiest kind of mail, ever:


Oh, GOODIES! I was positively giddy upon receiving this package. It even made my sickliness and stuffy nose better for the ten minutes of just opening up the packages and touching every piece of goodness.

I haven't really gotten to play with much yet, just a little bit - just until tomorrow, that is!

Here's a layout that I'd started before getting my new stuff, which I made for this week's Chic Tags Sunday challenge, which was to use stars:



I've been giving a lot of love to my cardstock lately - barely used any patterned paper on this layout, since I created a background pattern with some simple misting of stars I handcut. To make the shapes stand out more, I outlined them with my new Uniball Signo pen in white (which totally lives up to all the amazing reviews it's gotten) and journaled in that pen also. I just added some simple embellishments, and some red paint splatters (I don't have a Mister Huey in red, so I mixed some red paint with water).

Thanks for looking!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)