Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I started scrapping a photo of Dan that was taken during one of our weekly grocery shopping trips. I was struggling to come up with a title that wasn't something "boring" and merely descriptive, so I decided to take up this week's Glitter Girl challenge, which is to make a layout WITHOUT a title.




The lack of a title doesn't make this layout any less valuable, because the story is all in the journaling!

I don't have any more full page papers in my kit - only one sheet of cardstock - so I took this almost-full sheet and made it into a full 12x12 size by piecing together strips of paper (mostly branding strips). After this layout, I think I'm only going to be able to squeeze out 1 more layout with the kit (or 2, if I add in another sheet of cardstock or something).

I'm also entering this layout into this week's Simon Says Stamp challenge, where anything goes!

Pin It

1 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, love the striped background and the subtle spring like colours. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)