Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yup, that title is exactly what I meant to say.

Here's the layout to explain it:




I am very grateful for my weird, quirky friends who have a great sense of humor. This picture is just as much a celebration of that as much as it is a celebration of a birthday! And as a bonus, I actually really like how the layout came out, tehe :) I've been using the same kit of patterned papers for about 5 or 6 layouts now, and I'm loving this system! It's really helping me learn just how far my supplies will stretch, and also motivates me to be as efficient as possible (I tend to not want to use things that are "too pretty") and use up everything so that I can move onto my next pile of supplies!

I'm entering this layout into this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge. This week, anything goes!! I have a feeling that I'll be linking up a lot more this week!

Pin It

1 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! A great memento of your fun day! Happy to have you playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)