Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Here's a layout that I made about a week ago that I just have been putting off taking pictures of and blogging. To be honest, I wasn't going to post this up anywhere, because it's one of my more personal pages about a sort of rougher time in my life (hence the kinda cryptic title). But I really wanted to enter it into a ScrapMap sketch challenge, because there's a nice prize of papers to be won! ;) Anyway, all the personal stuff is tucked away on the mini tag that slides behind the photo.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my layout:



I started with just an old sheet of patterned paper in my stash (this was when I ran out of all my new papers, and was waiting on my next shipment of goodies!). There was a graphic in one corner that I didn't like and would never fit with anything I would scrapbook, so I went ahead and covered it with gesso, and also spread some where my title would go. Then I just kept adding elements and layering.

The sketch was really easy to follow, because it was basic, and really open to interpretation! As you can see, I moved the position of the photo to a different corner and my long title takes up most of the rest of the page.

Thanks for looking!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)