Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I'm feeling pretty good right now... that's because tomorrow is my LAST DAY of summer classes!!! It has been a long (yet short) first half of the summer. Even though I still have to get through finals, I am not too worried. Instead, I am feeling so very hopeful and excited and slightly nervous for the next six months. The biggest reason is that I'll be starting my first co-op - which is basically my very first full-time job! Sheesh, when did I get so grown up?? I'm praying for the best, and that it'll be a great learning experience as well as an enjoyable one.

Lately, I've been wanting so very badly to be on a design team. I know I'm still young, but I already have such passionate and vivid dreams about becoming a papercrafts designer.. and there's no point thinking about it, and just starting as soon as possible right??? Well, I'll do some hunting, and maybe some applying, and we'll just see what happens :)

Anyway, one of my recent layouts, using Elle's Studio's Thursday Sketch:



This layout is about a recent bowling day Dan and I went to (with Symphony Church). I thought it was funny that, for a long time, I kept bowling 0s, and then when Dan came over to watch me for a second, I bowled a strike!!! Unfortunately, it was my only one of the day, but it was still lots of fun :)

I cut up lots of bits from a piece of paper from Basic Grey's Hipster collection. It was really perfect for this page, because bowling is kind of a retro thing I suppose, and the collection is definitely not too feminine for this topic.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)