Sunday, June 23, 2013

Eek, I have a final tomorrow for my finance class - booo :( Just calling it a day, and I will study more tomorrow! Here's a layout I made this weekend (when I may or may not have been procrastinating my studying..)




I love how bright and cheery it turned out, despite the fact that this photo was taken in winter. It really emphasizes the theme of the page. It all came together really easily once I fussy-cut the paper flowers out of a sheet of Elle's Studio paper from their Serendipity line.
Towards the end of my process, I had everything on my layout besides the journaling, and I just couldn't figure out where to put it without it overwhelming the design, since the title takes up quite a bit of space already. Journaling is really important to me, so instead of leaving it out, I just wrote it on a small piece of paper and tucked it into a vellum envelope, and the envelope just so happened to match my layout colors perfectly. Problem solved!

I hope your weekend was awesome! :)

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)