Saturday, August 17, 2013

Today I have some fun projects to share that I made for the same challenge I worked on last week called Use What You Have (if you missed the first part of this, find it here!). I used the same stash as last time - the scraps of my Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 6x6 pad. Here's how it looks after the last layout:


Yup, there's still pleeenty left for much more crafting! I was super inspired by this Scrap Your Stash video by Paige Evans, and it was the main inspiration for my two projects. I tried the technique she used for that awesome layered circle, and got to work punching out a bunch of 1" circles from my scraps, throwing in some from my scrap basket for more variety.


It was really fun putting all the pieces together and coming up with this layout:





I had a few extra half circles, and loved the graphic effect of this technique that I made a card using the same method.


That's it for today! If you have some scraps staring at you from your desk, try this out!! It's fun and I'm sure you won't regret the end result :)

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I loved Paige's page and yours is just as beautiful! That little card is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of your stash and great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These turned out fabulous! Especially love how you made a card with the same technique! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for showing this technique - it was a lot of fun and so inspiring!!

      Delete

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)