Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Last month, to celebrate the end of the semester, I went on a girl's night out with some friends to see the Nutcracker ballet. I wasn't sure how much I'd like it, with there being no talking and all, but it was really fun and quite a show! I was in awe of the dancers, especially since dancing is the one thing I wish most I could do and just can't.... at all, haha ;)


All it took was a new sketch up at Shimelle.com to get me inspired to scrap this awesome night! Here's a look at the sketch if you want to play along:


As you can see, I rotated the sketch to fit with my photos, and also added a little strip at the bottom because it felt too empty for me.


I finally worked up the courage to cut into this beautiful Maggie Holmes vellum. It's just so, so beautiful!! But that means it belongs on some pages instead of sitting in a box ;)


After the show, we grabbed dessert at Max Brenner's. If you have a Max Brenner's near you, and have never been, you MUST go. It was so heavenly and I dreamt of chocolate for the whole week after. And might tonight, too.... Mmmmm.


Note to self: Go on more awesome girls nights. Hehe :)

Things might be a bit quiet here for the next few months... the school semester just started two days ago for me, and it's already getting intense!! Wish me luck please <3

Hope you had a great start to your week, and thanks for stopping by!!

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)